Rubber floor covering to increase comfort and grip
Dairy Grip is a new product designed for dairy housing floors.
It will reduce foot, leg lesions and sores while minimising fatigue when standing on concrete. Used at the feed barrier it will help to increase feed intake.
Dairy Grip is a 20mm rubber with heavy steel cables throughout. This means it will not stretch and hugs the floor.
- Major Reduction in foot and leg lesions and soreness
- Reduces Fatigue from standing on concrete
- Increased cow performance and longevity
- Used at the feed barrier, cows will spend more time eating, resulting in higher milk production
- Reduced hoof trimming and doctoring
Reasons why Rubber Belting is Superior to competitors:
- Average thickness is 20mm
- Long lasting
- Will not stretch
- Tough – withstands punishments of skidsteer and automatic scrapers
- Steel cable, when installed properly, allows belt to hug the floor providing a solid rubber floor effect
Files & Resources
Download the latest resources and datasheets here